Monday, May 19, 2008

Killer You

Hold my hands

Come to me

Sing to me in trance

While candle burns

In thinning light

And magic does its dance

Drown a while

Breathe for life

And see death face to face

Murder me

If eyes could kill

But stay in my embrace.

The violin strings

That filters pain

Tear them down with glee

Wail with pain

Smile that smile

You often smiled at me.

The breeze is strong

The limbs are weak

A dizzy numbness leads

To hollow roads

And empty hearts

The passion in us pleads

A lilt in steps

Hair askew

Kohl smudged in your eyes

In cold of night

We warm our hearts

Make love midst lurking lies.

7 comments:

Llama said...

What I love most about your poems is that they are simple and straight-forward. No unnecessary adjectives. No flowery words. Just a story that makes its way through effortlessly rhyming lines. Clap clap.

Noisy Autist said...

your excellent-as-usual wordplay reminds me of the u2 song 'hold me thrill me kiss me kill me' :)

Macadamia The Nut said...

Whew! guilty pleasures! I loved this line "Make love midst lurking lies". Darkly true.

Antigone said...

Drown a while
Breathe for life...

vicarious pleasure for the reader subdued to silence by some expressions here.

What's In A Name ? said...

# P.C - Thakuu thakuuuu !!!

# N.A- suntey hobe etaa. :)

# Mac - coupe de grace ...again! :P

# antigone - boddo kothin kotha.... bujlum na!

WritingsForLife said...

oh my gosh, i absolutely love it
'Murder me

If eyes could kill

But stay in my embrace."
-----

We warm our hearts
make love midst lurking lies...

Absolutely brilliant!!!

What's In A Name ? said...

# raajii- And how I love ur comments . :)