Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's amazing how time flies.

I was having a look at my old posts on this blog when I realized that it has been almost 3 years that this blog had become 'operational'. The first post is dated 14th May 2006.
It seems like ages but the number of posts till date cut a sorry figure.
99 - including this. That figure surely does not make me a prolific blogger by any means. Add to that the recurring affliction of 'Blogger's Block' and you get the picture, even if vaguely.
Even now, I don't know where the 100th one is going to come from.
And when.

3 comments:

Vagabond said...

O Dada! Bloggers' Block ta door koro. Century mere dao. :P

AshenGlow said...

:) Kya baat!
Come on. I know the number is not everything, but a blogger one more post down is a blogger nonetheless!!
Whatever that meant. I couldn't come up with anything intelligent impromptu. But you should consider the fact that you manage two blogs on a regular basis. Thats a job worth 99+1 kudos! Right? So smile now... :)

Waiting for number 100,
Ashen

Arse Poetica said...

I like the phrase "blogger's block" but you must get over the charm of the phrase and get cracking.