Sunday, June 15, 2008

Had a gala get together at Mannu's place last night. His placement party was all good chicken curry and goppo. 8 of us stayed over for the night. It was all unadulterated adda and fooling around after a long long time for us. We people get to meet only once in a year. And their darned University doesn't him grant them a leave for the Pujas. May their Gods sink in sinks.


Myself, Kaustav, Uttu and Pappu stayed awake till 5 in the morning playing 29. K and me on one side, P and U on the other. And yes, we won by a good yawning margin. :P


Paglaa, Kudo, Sinha and Mannu dozed off blissfully in the other room.

How on earth do they manage to sleep so much ??

I am still wide awake. Even after only 3 hours of sleep in the last 30 hours.

And now, I am off to watch 'Two Brothers'.

6 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

ahh... the fun times we have with friends... I can so relate :-)

man in painting said...

It was nostalgic for me.i remember my hostel days.Enjoy.These are going to be the beat days...
cheers.
wishes.

ad libber said...

jah baba, since when is your blog a personal diary? I had a feeling only giddy women like me do it. :P
review two brothers.

Sach1 said...

the best times are the times spent with friends..undoubtedly special :)
n hey I can well undrstand ur situation..n am sure u ll hav a couple of night bloggers more on list!
:)

What's In A Name ? said...

# raaji - :)

# m.i.p- thanks.

# ad libber - 'giddy woman'-er kichhu nei. This is vaat absolute boredom does to you.

rr roj 2-3tey kore cinema dekhe jodi review liktey boshi.......God help my readers!!! mathaa ghurey porey jaabe... :P

What's In A Name ? said...

# sach - will be glad to have more. :)