Monday, May 15, 2006

FRIEND


" A friend in need
Is a friend indeed ".
- A proverb widely read.

Few think of them
" It's all the same;
What difference has he made ? "

With truth to start
And jokes apart
A friend should be " the one ",

Sheds with you
comforting dew
At times when there's none.

Obliged to help
A selfless self
He knows you more than much.

He makes it feel
" The bond of steel "
You treasure his loving touch.

You know, he knows
And friendship grows
You owe this gift to LORD.

"The gift of gifts"
When fortune rifts
He has those blissful words

-Of wisdom , care,
the need to share
Pave their way to your heart.

You always knew
There can be few
Who are a "class apart".

The child within
cries out and in
When he is not beside

Parted my miles
Still those smiles
Bring back memory's tide.

When time permit
You sink in it;
Applaud, " the perfect blend-

Of human, divine
And forever mine,
My darling, My Good Friend".

5 comments:

Misha said...

undoubtedly, one of ur best...n one of my favs....inspired me a lot.....

What's In A Name ? said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
What's In A Name ? said...

##misha....inspirational indeed...
at least I have succeded in my purpose. It was atribute to all my lovely friends gifted to me by God ..and that includes u of course.

Xin said...

The Fearless one was the best!
Great post!

Navina @ rediffiland

What's In A Name ? said...

## notyetfullycracked- Will surely try to find u on iland. Thanks.