Monday, October 01, 2007

She Has A Lover ......


She has a lover

Dark and strong.

In him when she confides

Gives me shivers,

Jealous bouts

I find so hard to hide.

In silent whispers

Feathers fall

While time stops by to see

If ever words that

Hummed in heart

Will come to rescue me.

Is it late ?

A play perhaps,

The end to know I lust

A loving game

Of losing self

Of nursing nascent trust.

I feel for him.

I hope she does.

Before it is too late.

Her lover fair

Beyond repair

Comes to share my fate.

7 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

I think i can relate to this in painful ways... :(

beautifully done.

ad libber said...

"In her when she confides"

Should not one of them be of the masculine gender.

They read like verses of a song. The technical aspect is excellent, evenly spaced, almost mellifluous in intonation.

Won't comment on the bitterness of it. Too young, too inexperienced.

What's In A Name ? said...

#Raaji- Thanks Raaji. T'was all imagination!!! :) But, I think I was too realistic in expressing angst....and so you could relate.

# Ad libber- Thanks a ton for pointing out that error. And yaa..... Inexperience ??? Here too !

che sara sara said...

wow..that was a wonderful expression...
its better to lose in love than to be never in love!

Princess Banter said...

Powerful stuff darling. Very sad, yet powerful. Stirs something in every one of us, surely.

dreamy said...

Nursing Nascent trust.

Deep.

Unknown said...

Amazing...sad but beautiful.
Good work.
Thanks for visiting my blog.:-)
Tk cr and keep writing